Legalized abortion is a horrific and ongoing reality in the United States. Since this coming Sunday, January 17, is the observation of the Sanctity of Life–as it is on the third Sunday of January every year–I wanted to compile some pro-life resources:
- First, Justin Taylor summarizes Peter Kreeft’s arguments that help us understand what a fetus really is.
- Second, Tim Challies helps us make a pro-life case using arguments from logic, science, history, and human rights. Tim has also created a slideshow to depict these arguments.
- Third, Doug Wilson helps us with some pro-life basics along with some answers to objections.
- Fourth, Trevin Wax helps us recognize three media-made myths about abortion.
- Fifth, Scott Klusendorf helps us make a pro-life argument in two minutes or less.
- Sixth, Scott Klusendorf helps us make a case for life in a post-Christian culture.
- Seventh, Kevin DeYoung has 40 crucial questions.