I love being married and always want to have great resources that challenge and exhort me as the husband and head of the home. In no particular order, here are my 5 favorite marriage books:
(1) What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage by Paul Tripp
(2) When Sinners Say “I Do” by Dave Harvey
(3) This Momentary Marriage by John Piper
(4) The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller
(5) Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson
If you’re in search of a great marriage book, I hope you enjoy any or all of the above.